All of our advisers are skilled classroom practitioners who have significant school improvement experience and are able to work with staff in schools to develop a bespoke package of support which is tailored precisely to your needs.
We can work with you to develop specific aspects of your Early Years Curriculum or to support staff in developing key school improvement priorities with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Support available includes:
- Bespoke training and consultancy focused upon EYFS school improvement priorities and CPD needs of staff
- School improvement EYFS reviews – focus on learning and assessment requirements
- EYFS leader training, development and coaching
- Preparing for statutory EYFS profile assessments
- Moderation of EYFS profile teacher assessments
- Moderation of on entry assessments in Nursery and Reception
- Early Reading reviews
- Bespoke training for subjects leads around the EYFS learning and assessment requirements to support Ofsted’s deep dives
- Bespoke training and consultancy on developing knowledge, understanding and skills in all areas of learning and in specific areas of focus such as: phonics/Mathematics/Music/Literacy/RE
For more information contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.
‘I just wanted to say that I found the briefing today so informative and useful and at the same time very reassuring as it underpins our actions for school improvement.
Thank you as it must have taken a lot of work putting it altogether. We are going to share your presentation and the vodcast to all of our staff during the training day scheduled on 23rd October as its key messages need to be heard by all.’
Clare Lucus, Head Teacher, Hodge Hill Primary School, October 2020
About the Adviser
Serena Caine – Adviser, Services For Education
Serena works as an Education Adviser for Services for Education and over the past ten years she has largely worked on EYFS CPD training, School Improvement and Profile moderation.
She became an accredited EYFS profile moderator in 2009 and leads a team of 15 experienced teacher based moderators for the EYFSP statutory duty on behalf of Birmingham LA.
Serena’s began teaching over 25 years ago and has extensive experience, particularly of working with children in the early Years.
She firstly qualified as a Nursery Nurse; then completed a BA (hons) and PGCE in Early Years (0-8) and during her teaching career she taught EYFS, Key stage one and two so has a wide breath of experiences.
Due to her interest in education research when she was teaching she completed an action research MA in Education which focused on eyfs and assessment.
Serena is extremely passionate about providing all children with quality early years education so that they can build on their strong foundations for future life long learning.
How does pricing work?
Because this offer is bespoke, our prices vary to reflect exactly what you and your school need. However, please see the table below for our indicative structure.